Author: Richard B.
Recipe type: Dessert
Use Taco Pie Plate-Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Peel, core, and cut into slices 8 medium peaches
- 8 medium peaches (peeled, cored and cut into slices)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Sweet cobbler topping
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup milk (to make loose dough)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Roll bottom pie pastry in taco pie plate.
- Place peaches and filling ingredients in sauce pan and bring to slow boil. Simmer several minutes until liquid thickens.
- Mix cobbler topping in mixing bowl, and cover bottom of prepared crust.
- Pour hot filling onto prepared topping. The topping will rise through filling.
- Place pie plate in oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until cobbler topping begins browning.
- Serve warm with ice cream.